A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.149 available on December 5, 2019.
In this release, we:
- Improved the way the Activity Player displays activities when they are opened from a link in another activity.
- [New Editor only] Removed the (formerly Homework) phrase from the Practice questions activity label from the new Course Editor.
- Added a note about text-message rates to the Notifications Preferences screen.
CQ.getInfo methodto include the "left" and "right" arrays for matching and ordering questions.
- Added two new auto-complete course enrollment options in the Course Settings tool:
- A Require retries to be completed checkbox.
- The ability select more than one category for the Automatic when all activities in these categories are complete option.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue where a Publish Anywhere activity could fail to load in a third-party LMS if it had an accent in the title.
- Fixed an issue where a teacher clicking the View Feedback link in a student's activity stream would not display the feedback.
- Fixed an issue where navigating to Choice folders from the Unit Summary screen was not always functional.
- Updated Number fields in the Assessment > Fill-in-the-blank question type to validate entries.
- Fixed an issue where an additional space would be added to the end of fill-in-the-blank questions.
- Fixed an issue where an assessment template with multiple question substitutions on the same line would render substitutions for only the last question in the line.
- Resolved an issue where creating a new thread on a discussion board did not navigate to the page with the newly-created thread.
- Fixed an issue where searching for a teacher enrollment in QuickNav using User ID would include Grades results.
- Fixed an issue where adding an empty folder to your cart in the Digital Library screen would cause a please wait message to display indefinitely.
- Updated Domain Settings to display newly-assigned badge images immediately.
- Fixed an issue where the Passing Score field would display integer entries as decimals.
- Fixed an issue where uploaded IMS Package activities would not display until manual refresh.
- Fixed an issue where IMS Packages were not imported into currently-selected grading period.
- Fixed an issue in the Editor > Syllabus where removing a choice activity from a folder that had no other activities would display an error message.
- Fixed an issue where teachers were unable to edit activities for specific groups using the Editor > Group settings tab.
- Updated the Editor > Add item window to truncate long titles where necessary.
- Resolved an issue for a course with periods, where changes to activities in another period didn't show in the Syllabus.
- Fixed an issue where the About Buzz window would remain open after clicking logout.
- [New Editor only] Fixed an issue where Buzz was not honoring the override user settings for Badges, Objective mastery, and Editor side panels when a domain had disabled those features.
- Fixed an issue in the People tool where the visible-columns picker included columns that had been disabled in the domain's features.
- Fixed an issue where the Grade Editor > Objectives tab would sometimes show No data to display when objective data existed.
- Fixed an issue where QuickNav would return results for Task folders and Choice activities when it shouldn't have.
- Fixed an issue where the teacher's Dashboard screen was not displayed in the QuickNav results.
- Fixed an issue where disabled menu items were appearing in the QuickNav results.
- Fixed an issue where a No activities found message would sometimes appear when activities were found.
- Fixed a styling issue on the Enroll in course screen.
- Fixed an issue where My Library was appearing in Digital Library searches for students when it should only appear for teachers.
Updates in version 2019.12.05.4170.
GetCourse2: Fixed an issue where multiple selected categories for
autocompletemay fail to return in the response.
GetDomainEnrollmentMetrics: Fixed an issue where a deleted enrollment or an enrollment moved to another course would not update a course’s enrollment metrics.