A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.148 available on November 21, 2019.
In this release, we added the tool_consumer_instance_name parameter in IMS Learning Tools Interoperability (LTI) tool launch requests.
In this release, we:
- Updated the Editor to display a No activities found message when attempting to select an activity from a course that has no activities.
- Fixed a styling issue when previewing assessments in the Digital Library.
- [New Editor only] Fixed an issue where titles in the Editor > Weights screen were cut off.
- Fixed an issue where some content pasted into dropbox or discussion boards would cause display problems in Buzz.
- Fixed an issue where navigating to Gradebook > Final Grades > Display options from the admin app would open the Course Details screen, instead.
- [New Editor only] Fixed an issue where the Editor > Syllabus screen would not display all activities when using a large monitor that could display more than 20 activities at a time.
- [New Editor only] Fixed an issue where the Digital Library toolbar would appear over the top of assessments when previewing them from the Editor.
- Fixed an issue where teachers were unable to filter-out students with no progress in course.
- Fixed an issue where the selected preference on Teacher > User Settings > Student-name display card was not always reflected in the app.
- Fixed navigation issues that sometimes occurred leaving the Pending Scores screen.
- Fixed an issue where dropbox edits were sometimes not displayed for an activity if a student launched the activity from a link in another activity.
- Updated print formatting to wrap course titles rather than truncate them.
Updates in version 2019.11.19.4143.
PutItems: Item IDs for new items may only contain alphanumeric, underscore, period, and dash characters.
UpdateUsers: If no changes are detected when updating the entity (course or user), no new version of the entity is created.