A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.147 available on November 14, 2019.
In this release, we added Embed YouTube and Table buttons to the following rich text editor toolbars: Activity Grader/Grade Editor (teacher response and template editor), Student dropbox submissions, Rubric grader, Essay question responses, Discussion posts, Peer review, Project wizard.
This expands opportunities for both teachers and students to include more media and layouts in responses and submissions!
In this release, we:
- [iPad-specific] Fixed a styling issue that sometimes occurred on the duplicate Agendas screen (in older versions of iOS).
- Clarified help text on the Changes screen.
- Fixed an issue where the template picker would appear on the Admin > Create course screen when no templates had been defined.
- Updated the Date fields in the Activity Settings to enforce valid date and time values.
- Fixed a focus-outline style issue with toolbars.
- Fixed an issue where Digital Library search would report an error when the search used fields from a domain-defined search form.
- [New Editor only] Fixed an issue where deleting an activity from the properties side panel did not immediately update the schedule tab, weights tab, or activity list tabs.
- [New Editor only] [iPad-specific] Fixed an issue users were unable to scroll the side panel in the Editor > Scheduling screen.
- [New Editor only] [iPad-specific] Fixed an issue with the focus highlighter when selecting a badge.
- Fixed an issue in the Editor > Weights tool where an activity with no defined scoring outcomes in a Multi-Outcome Scoring course would cause the tool to display Loading indefinitely.
- Fixed an issue where making changes made to a Derivative course's metadata would cause none of the changes in the course to display on the Changes screen.
- Fixed some security vulnerabilities in student-submitted content.
- Updated Bulk edit functions throughout the app to update fields without requiring manual refresh.
- Fixed an issue where some pasted text would not display correctly in Buzz.
- Fixed an issue where an email message sent from the People tool to observers would not include the name of the observed student.
- Fixed an issue with sorting the People > Mastery column.
- Fixed an issue displaying mastery data in the People tool.
- Fixed an issue where navigating with Tab in the Gradebook > Quick Edit tool would navigate offscreen.
- [Safari specific] Fixed UI distortion with Rubric content in the Grade Editor.
- Fixed an issue where the filter icon would appear on the Gradebook toolbar unnecessarily.
- Fixed an issue where launching a dropbox activity from a course agenda would not display the student's previous dropbox edits for that activity
Updates in version 2019.11.12.4130.
- A new option,
requireresubmission, which prevents an enrollment from being marked as complete if they have any valid allowed retries.
- A new option--
categories--which allows multiple categories to be specified for completion.
- A new option,