A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.145 available on October 31, 2019.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue where assessment question analytics would sometimes display incorrect percentages.
- Updated the question editor to validate input values of range variables.
- Fixed an issue where, when adding a resource, hitting the Enter key with the Name field selected would open the Choose file window.
- Fixed an styling issue with a No students to display message.
- Fixed an issue where selecting the Display options tool would redirect users to the wrong screen if grading when filtered by group.
- Updated the app to validate the URLs when adding new website items.
- Added minimum width controls to Gradebook grid columns.
- Fixed an issue where Copy Me emails sent from the People page did not include the recipient list.
Updates in version 2019.10.30.4104.
GetEnrollmentGradebook2: Fixed an issue where a folder could have been marked completed by just viewing the folder for a certain amount of time. Folders only receive completion if the containing activities have been marked as completed.