A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.141 available on October 3, 2019.
Teachers can now apply Gradebook options across courses!
In order to help teachers better set up their Gradebook Display options and maintain them across multiple courses, we have:
- Added a fullscreen modal for Gradebook managing Display options.
- Added the ability to:
- Import and apply Display options that have been set up in other courses.
- Export and apply Display options from the current course to others.
In this release, we:
- Updated the following screens to match the new Buzz material design UI
- Student Send mail, and Choose Supplemental Material screens.
- Teacher Choose Supplemental Material preview screen.
- The Export Analytics screens.
- Improved the visibility of student essay responses in an assessment.
- Improved the contrast of alternating row colors in the Gradebook.
- Renamed the Manage course cards button to read Order courses for Students.
- Added an Order Courses screen to the Teacher's Manage Courses tool that allows them to reorder their courses (courses are listed alphabetically by default).
In this release, we:
- [New Activity Player] Fixed an issue where student choice activities would sometimes fail to display correctly in the new Activity Player preview.
- Fixed an issue where content for Wiki activities would not always display correctly in preview mode.
- Show rubrics in the new Activity Player preview.
- Fixed an issue where a broken image icon would appear on the Your Library card of the Digital Library if an avatar wasn't set up for the user.
- Fixed an issue where activities from the Digital Library that were set to be nongradable could be graded.
- Fixed an issue where iFrames in an activity would not correctly resize with
- Fixed the Create Course and Edit Course screens to enforce maximum lengths for course title and external ID.
- Fixed an issue where deleting your own enrollment from the People tool would result in an Access Denied error message.
- Fixed an issue where typing Grade Editor feedback was sometimes sluggish.
- Fixed an issue where launching the Grade Editor from the admin app would cause the activity link to not work in the Grade Editor.
- Fixed an issue in the Gradebook where the screen position would jump after entering a grade using the Grade Editor.
- Fixed an issue where teachers were not allowed to create Derivative Child courses.
Updates in version 2019.10.02.4071.
- General system improvements.
GetSignalList2: On October 10, signal type
3.10) will be adjusted to only be returned if the enrollment’s
possiblescore has changed.