A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.142 available on October 10, 2019.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue where the Order courses button was appearing for an Observer while viewing a student's home screen.
- Fixed an issue where an editor could select Edit activity while previewing an activity.
- [Safari] Fixed an issue where a user may not be able to navigate to the next activity when viewing a custom activity.
- Fixed a styling issue when you navigate to an enrollment in the Grade Editor where the enrollment cannot be graded.
- Fixed an issue where a course nickname may not appear immediately after adding it for the first time.
- Fixed an issue in the Export Analytics dialog where a close/cancel button was not present.
- Fixed an issue on the Analytics screen where a radio button could be cut off.
- Fixed an issue on the Analytics screen where the scores would not be updated immediately after removing a question.
- Fixed an issue where the default options for the Gradebook Display options were not correctly applied to newly viewed courses.
- Fixed an issue where past courses would not be listed for Import in the Gradebook Display options.
- Fixed an issue where some math equations may not display properly.
Updates in version 2019.10.08.4086.
ListCoures: Fixed an issue where using the
historyquery could return an error.
GetSignalList2: Signal type
3.10) only gets created if the enrollment’s
possiblescore has changed.