A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.138 available on September 19, 2019.
In this release, we improved keyboarding commands through dropbox attachments.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue where questions would no appear if a rubric with empty cells was included.
- Fixed an issue where equations in dropboxes, grading feedback, or private-notes would not display correctly if included with recorded audio or video.
- Fixed an issue in the dropbox and grading feedback screens where you could not insert text after you had inserted audio or video.
- Fixed a styling issue in the Gradebook where the selected cell highlight didn't always center correctly.
- Fixed an issue where opening the Grade Editor would sometimes show the "Loading..." indicator indefinitely.
- Fixed an issue in the Grade Editor where you could not see discussion posts for a student if the forum was set up as a group activity and the student was not assigned to a group.
- Fixed an issue in Grade Editor where past-due submission dates were displaying black instead of red.
- Fixed an issue where the Grade Editor would show "Loading..." indefinitely if you configured an activity with "Rubric" grading, but never defined a rubric.
- Fixed an issue where rubrics created in GoCourse Player would not display in Buzz's Grade Editor.
- Added a prompt to the dropbox when a student attempts to attach a duplicate attachment. The prompt lets the student replace the duplicate or keep both attachments.
Updates in version 2019.09.18.4053.
- LTI Links: Fixed an issue where some Turnitin student submissions (e.g., needs grading) may not have been recorded.