A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.137 available on September 12, 2019.
Introducing the new Grade Editor!
This week, we released an updated Grade Editor in Buzz!
You lose none of the existing functionality, and you gain an improved experience, including:
- New collapsible minimal mode that allows for more content screen space.
- The ability to categorize your Feedback Templates using groups.
- A cleaner UI.
- The ability to return attachments to students with assessments and discussion boards.
Contact Agilix support or your account manager with questions.
Use minimal mode for more content screen space
In minimal mode you can collapse the side grading panel of the Grade Editor to make reviewing content easier.
To use minimal mode:
- Click the collapse arrow in the top right corner.
- Choose the tabs you want to review.
- Manually enter the score in the top bar.
- Click the Score tools [wrench] icon to use the Full credit, No credit, Clear, and Revert to calculated shortcuts. Click Save or Submit after manually entering scores or using the Score tools.
- Use the side menu to Excuse, Allow retry, and Override complete.
Use groups to organize feedback templates
Categorize your Feedback Templates using groups:
- Click Edit templates under Feedback
- Click Create group.
- Give the group a Title.
- Click Done.
- Once a group is created, click Create template.
- Give the template a Title, choose the Group you want, and compose the template.
- Click Done to save.
To put existing templates into groups, open them and select the desired Group.
In this release, we updated the sign in screen to wrap on mobile screens.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue where the Print and Cancel buttons wouldn't work when trying to print assessments for students.
- Added a message that informs students when they've navigated using a course link pointing to an activity that is hidden from them.
- [Old Activity Player] Fixed an issue where some equations would not correctly render in an assessment with many equations.
- Updated messages sent to teachers from students to automatically include the course title.
- Fixed a scrolling issue on mobile devices.
- Fixed an issue where self-enrolling in a course that hasn't begun yet would incorrectly let you attempt to view the course.
- Fixed an issue that would not allow graders to assign individual grades to students on group assignments using the student Gradebook.
- Fixed an issue where badges may not have been awarded for the completion of a folder.
- Fixed an issue where group activities were not correctly displaying group-specific due dates.
Updates in version 2019.09.11.4043.
- Item Data: Fixed an issue where a badge aligned to a folder may not award automatically depending upon the structure of the folder.