How can I use Articulate content in my course?
Using Tin Can/xAPI, you can import Articulate content and activities that can be tracked within your course.
To do so, first you must deactivate the table of contents in the Articulate content, so learners will see only the Dawn navigation. Then export the Articulate package, and follow the steps below.
- Open your Administration tools > Catalog screen.
- Click the Edit [pencil] icon next to the course you want.
- Select the section that you want to add the content to.
- Click Add instruction and choose TinCan/xAPI package.
- Give the content the Title that you want to appear in the Table of contents.
- Provide Mastery award and Expected duration values.
- If you want a coach to review learner submissions, check the Notify coach to review box.
- Click Upload a new package, browse to, and select the Articulate package you exported as a .zip file.
Articulate content does not currently support the Edge browser. Learn more.