A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.128 available on August 15, 2019.
Assessment Player style updates
As part of our continuing efforts to enhance Buzz's student experience, we made some style updates to the Assessment Player:
- We restored the back arrow icon as a Save and exit or Submit and exit button (depending on activity settings). In the previous player this was a stop icon.
- Added a View description button to the toolbar that displays assessment description.
- Moved the Review button to the bottom toolbar (which appears when assessment tools are enabled).
In this release, we:
- Enhanced the Activity Player for teachers to show a Viewing as indicator when viewing as a student.
- Updated the Submit Student Answers screen from printed assessments to match the new Buzz material design UI.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue where, when reviewing questions, the "points earned" were not displayed correctly.
- Fixed an issue where graders could not delete posts or comments from Blog or Journal activities.
- Fixed an issue that allowed you to enroll the same user multiple times in one session using the "Add enrollments" dialog.
- Updated templates to copy over Grading Weights.
- Fixed an issue where hashtag searches wouldn't work if using the ＃ character instead of the # character to prefix the hashtag.
- Fixed an issue that caused the chosen theme colors to appear behind the username and password fields on the sign in screen.
- Fixed a scrolling issue on the Gradebook screen.
- Fixed an issue where the wrong Course Card would sometimes be displayed for students when enrolling in a course.
- Fixed a typo in the Domain Settings Theme card.
- Fixed an issue in Student Grade Details screen where a rubric could be displayed when the activity's grade-entry setting was not rubric.
- Updated the rubric total fields to automatically update as values are entered into the individual fields.
- Fixed an issue that allowed users to drag columns out of the Gradebook screen frame.
- Fixed a styling issue in the Discussion player that pushed the reply box offscreen.
- Fixed an issue that would not save scroll position in the Gradebook screen of Multi-Outcome Scoring courses when returning to it from the Activity Grader.
- Fixed a styling issue where two X characters were sometimes displayed in an excused activity (instead of one) in a multi-outcome scoring course.
- Fixed an issue that allowed students to change their password using Quick Nav when the option was disabled.
Updates in version 2019.08.14.3973.
GetAttempt: Fixed an issue where the passage
partidfor passage questions in homework items would not populate.