Dawn enables you to publish high-quality learning content into a market catalog where learners can find it, buy it, and complete it.
In addition to the functionality necessary to browse, enroll in, take courses, and engage coaches (which all users have), Dawn provides tools for specific functional roles. These include:
Administration tools: Open the administration tools by clicking the gear icon in the toolbar.
- Users with administrator permissions manage branding, payment information, enrollments, user invitations, and more. The administrator view gives users access to all course, user, and publisher data.
- Administrator Author tools: Users with author permissions can use the Catalog screen in administration to build and manage content and review reports. Authors can also be added to existing catalog entries. These tools allow users to create content in your website and access data for other content authored on your site.
- Coaching tools: Access coaching tools from Home; for users with coaching permissions a Coaching screen appears at the far left. Coaches can be assigned to courses and other content, so learners can get guidance and feedback on projects. The coaching tools list projects and feeds that are assigned to the coach.
All users manage their personal information through Account settings.
Build and manage your Dawn site
- Administration tools
- Create your Dawn coaching site (Root/Site Admin Guide)
- How do I use Dawn's authoring tools to edit and manage catalog entries?
- How do I invite people to join my site?
- How do I add authors to a course?
- How do I add coaches to a course?
- How do I set up payment on my site?
Coach with Dawn