You can set up your site so that individual learners can purchase courses, or you purchase enrollments for a full Organization using a purchase order, and let learners enroll for courses paid for by the organization.
What payment model does your site use?
Dawn Academy is set up to easily arrange payment from your customers using Stripe.
- Open your User Menu and select Administrator view.
- Select the Site management tab.
- Select Stripe payout account on the Billing card.
- Click Connect with Stripe.
- If you already have a Stripe account, click Sign in. If you don't, complete the form and click Authorize access to this account.
WeChat Pay and Alipay
To use WeChat Pay and Alipay, set up your Stripe account, then activate them in your Stripe console:
- Select Settings.
- Choose Payment methods.
- Click Activate next to the desired services.
Organizational purchase orders
Purchase orders contracts are prepared outside of the system, and then Site administrators create them.
Organization Administrators can use purchase orders to create enrollments for their organization's members and track the progress of those enrollments. On the Organization > Purchase orders screen, District/organization administrators can view purchase orders to see what funds are available and authorize enrollment purchases.
Use purchase orders to enroll multiple users as part of an organization
Organization admins can enroll multiple users in courses at once as part of their organization:
- Select the Organizations screen and open the organization you want.
- Click the Enrollments tab.
- Click the Enroll users button.
- Choose a course.
- Enter learner email addresses or mobile phone numbers. Each entry should be on its own line. Enter phone numbers as just numbers (without spaces, parentheses, or dashes).
- Wait for Dawn Academy to Verify the information. You get one of three responses for each learner:
- Invite and enroll means that the user is not in the system associated with that email or phone number, so Dawn Academy will send them an invite.
- Enroll means that the user is already in the system, but not enrolled in the selected class, so they are enrolled.
- No action (already enrolled) means the user is already in the system and enrolled in the selected class.
- If you want the learners to be part of a group, check the Create a group box and provide a Group name and Group description. If you don't want a group, uncheck the box.
- Including learners in groups allows them to message their group members and filter their conversations by group.
- Choose payment method, select the Purchase order to debit (if applicable), and click Pay now.