There are two ways courses and content can be purchased in your Dawn site:
- Individual payer through Stripe: You can set up your site to allow individual learners to make purchases. Dawn makes this easy with Stripe online payment processing.
- District/Organizational purchase orders: You can purchase enrollments for a full Organization using a purchase order, and let learners enroll for courses that are already paid for by the organization.
Individual payer with Stripe
Dawn is set up to easily arrange payment from your customers using Stripe. Here's how it works:
- A site administrator connects with a Stripe account.
- Course authors set prices for enrollments on the Course catalog card.
- Learners, or organization admins, can then use credit cards to purchase course enrollments.
- All proceeds (minus Stripe fees) go into the connected Stripe account.
- Refunds and reports to purchasers can be initiated from the Stripe dashboard.
- Dawn provides billing reports that show fees you owe to Agilix. These are unrelated to the payments you receive through Stripe (which you can review only with the Stripe dashboard).
Connect Dawn with your Stripe account
- Open your User Menu and select Administrator view.
- Select the Site management tab.
- Select Stripe payout account on the Billing card.
- Click Connect with Stripe.
- If you already have a Stripe account, click Sign in. If you don't, complete the form and click Authorize access to this account.