How do I add coaches to a course?
In order to add coaches to a course, you must:
- Make the user a coach using the Publisher Administrator view if they don't already have the coach role.
- Add the coach to the desired course using the Author view.
Give users the coach role for a publisher
- Sign in and Switch to Administrator View using the user menu or the button on your homepage. If you don't see this option, you don't have administrator permissions.
- Open the Publisher screen and select the publisher you want the user to be a coach for.
- Open the Coaches screen and click the Add coach button.
- Find the user and click Add coach. Now that user can be added as a coach for any of the selected publisher's courses.
Add a coach to a course
- Sign in and Switch to Author View using the user menu or the button on your homepage. If you don't see this option, you don't have author permissions.
- Select the course you want to add the coach to.
- Scroll to the Author card, open the Coaches dropdown, and select the desired coach. If the desired coach doesn't appear, they need to be added as a coach to the publisher.