A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.126 available on August 1, 2019.
Introducing the new Buzz Activity Player!
As of last Thursday, the new Buzz Activity Player is live!
- Brand, personalize, and delight students with more Course Home page options
- Give students easier, more engaging, and organic navigation
- Provide a clean, useful activity workspace with autosave!
- Let students search for any activity in the course by name
- Give greater visibility into badges, mastery, and performance
We're excited for you to try it out!
Between now and June of 2020, Admins can disable the new player with a feature switch.
In this release, we updated the Bulk Item Editor, rich text editor insert equation tool, and Activity Grader Batch Update Scores (for regular and Multi-Outcome Scoring) screens to match the new Buzz material design UI.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue where, after submitting Final Grades for selected students, the Gradebook would refresh with all students selected instead of retaining the previous selections.
- Fixed an issue where selecting Block access until student completes other activity for an activity in activity settings was not being applied.
- Fixed an issue where editing an item with MathML equations already inserted in it would encode the characters and display the equation incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where switching tabs on the Admin > Courses > Bulk Edit screen would not disable/enable the correct fields.
- Fixed an issue where scores changed with Quick Edit enabled in the Gradebook, then disabling it, wouldn't be saved.
- Resolved an issue with displaying grades in the course Gradebook for activities that had an activity ID that contained spaces.
Updates in version 2019.07.30.3948.
- General system improvements.