A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.110 available on April 25, 2019.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue in the Edit Domain Permissions screen where the Owner checkbox in the Users card was incorrectly showing and setting the permission for Delete instead of Owner.
- Fixed an issue in the Question Editor where the browser would sometimes auto-complete partial-score field.
- Fixed an issue where a course's domain was not being displayed when copying a shared course.
- Fixed an issue where the Map grading periods option was displayed in continuous courses erroneously.
- Fixed an issue where the browser was erroneously auto-completing some form fields.
- Switched the text in the assessment Grade Editor from calculated from item to calculated from activity.
Updates in version 2019.04.24.3777.
- General performance improvements.