A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.109 available on April 18, 2019.
In this release, we updated the Domain Announcements editor to allow embedded code.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue in the Domain Landing content editor where the font-family picker displayed the incorrect font when you hadn't explicitly chosen a font.
- Fixed an equation-rendering issue in Domain Landing content editor.
- Fixed an issue in User History where attempting to restore a previous version of an IEP document would fail.
- Added a validation to the URL field in the Domain Landing content screen.
- Added a missing field hint in the Domain Landing content editor.
- Fixed an issue that allowed teachers to select users with expired enrollments in the Clipboard.
- Fixed an issue where the teacher Announcements list wasn't scrolling.
- Updated the Project Wizard creation dialog to show a processing animation.
- Fixed a button positioning issue in the Project description field.
Updates in version 2019.04.16.3744.
GetDomainEnrollmentMetrics: Fixed an issue where the
yellowmetric was incorrectly calculated.