A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.100 available on February 14, 2019.
Notice: Removing RSS Feed activity type
Due to lack of use and a change in Yahoo's support of it, Buzz's RSS Feed activity type will be removed on 2/21/2019.
- Note: This was originally planned for this week, but has been pushed.
In this release, we:
In this release, we:
- Replaced loading message that said "No (data) to display" with a progress bar.
- Fixed an issue in the Admin > User > Performance tab where the Print icon was not being displayed in the toolbar.
- Fixed an issue where the User Detail screen showed the Edit button for users without edit rights.
- Updated the Admin list screens the show the Filter bar automatically and removed the on/off filter button from the toolbars of those screens.
- Fixed an issue where Buzz was sorting lists in the Admin tool by ID instead of by title.
- Moved the Enrollment Details Edit button to appear above the fields.
- Fixed an issue where pressing Enter key in some Domain Settings screens caused a modal window to open.
- Fixed an issue that was allowing the Parent domain field to be editable in subdomain details screens.
- Fixed an issue in the Course Details screen where you could enter a course title longer than 256 characters.
- Fixed an issue where some default metadata values weren't being applied when creating new domains.
- Fixed an issue in the Clipboard Activity Editor and the Question Editor where you could save the activity even though metadata field values were invalid.
- Fixed an issue in Domain Settings where the Custom Menu editor did not display messages for invalid field values.
- Clarified language in the message users receive when attempting to leave a screen with unsaved changes.
- Updated the Teacher > Gradebook to export period grades from the selected period when exporting grades.
- Fixed an issue that caused visual distortions when scrolling in the Student > Grades tool.
Updates in version 2019.02.13.3601. Learn more.
CopyItems: Fixed an issue where using
deepcould fail to copy passage questions.
Check out our new video tutorial about Content Templates by Brad Marshall from Agilix Support: Use Content Templates to improve branding, functionality, and authoring.
Content Templates can be used to create and maintain consistent branding and content authoring in a way that's easy and scalable, even in large districts/organizations with authors with varied technical skills!