A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.98 & v3.0.99 available on February 7, 2019.
Notice: Removing RSS Feed activity type
Due to lack of use and a change in Yahoo's support of it, Buzz's RSS Feed activity type will be removed on 2/14/2019.
In this release, we:
- Updated the Score column on the Student > Grades screen to display current scores in form as set by the teacher in Course Settings > Gradebook options > Course grade view. Displayable options include Points, Percentage, and Letter grade. If you choose multiple formats, Letter grade takes priority, then Points, and then Percentage.
Additional fix on 2/8/2019 (v3.0.99)
We fixed an issue where Master Course information (name and ID) was not displayed on the Course Details screen. (This issue was introduced with updates on 2/7/2019.)
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue in the User Settings screen where navigating away from the page did not prompt to save unsaved edits.
- Fixed an issue where users were not able to upload Rubrics as XML files in Admin > Domain Settings.
- Fixed an issue in the Admin App's details screens for objective sets and objective maps where pressing Enter in an editable field would attempt to navigate away from the screen.
- Fixed an issue where the "Inherit option" was not being saved when selected in the Objectives Details screen.
- Added a message letting admins know when a search in the Users tool yielded more than 500 users: "Showing top 500 results; filter to narrow your search."
- Fixed an issue where an error message in the Admin > Users tool was appearing behind the window it was intended to help the user fix.
- Fixed an issue where the Admin > Users tool would continue to show two pages of results after a user had filtered the results to a number that fit on one page.
- Fixed an issue in the Course Settings editor where an author was sometimes prompted to save edits when leaving the screen when there should have been no prompt.
- Fixed an issue where users would not see a confirmation box when importing data.
- Fixed an issue in the Advanced Assessment Settings editor where the editor would not auto-correct the securitylevel setting on an activity.
- Note: This fix does not fix existing activities with invalid settings. For activities that have the bad behavior, open the editor and then click "Save" to reset the setting.
- Fixed an issue in the Reports tool for teachers where the Mastery tab erroneously appeared in courses that have no defined learning objectives.
Updates in version 2019.02.06.3589. Learn more.
ListCourses: Fixed an issue where using the
queryfunction for multiple
meta-attributes could fail.