A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.94 & v3.0.96 available on January 31, 2019.
Coming soon: Updated Student > Grades Score column
In next week's release (2/7/2019), we will be updating the Score column on the Student > Grades screen to display current scores in form as set by the teacher in Course Settings > Gradebook options > Course grade view. Displayable options include Points, Percentage, and Letter grade. If you choose multiple formats, Letter grade takes priority, then Points, and then Percentage.
In this release, we:
- Added hover row and styles for selectable data grids in the Teacher and Admin apps.
- Improved the styling on the Domain Settings screen to remove unnecessary scrollbars.
- Updated the Create Task screen to give a confirmation prompt to users attempting to leave the screen with unsaved edits.
- Improved the styling for the Admin > Users screens to reflect the material design updates in the Buzz UI. We also updated the Admin > Users tool's settings to show data filter and 100 users per page by default.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue where users were able to create objectives without attaching grade levels to them.
- Fixed an issue where hitting enter on the Admins > Objectives would clear search filters.
- Fixed a "slow loading" performance problem on the Domain Details screen for domains with large numbers of teachers in courses with no student enrollments.
- Fixed an issue in the Admin app where screens were not displaying the number of items indicated by the paginator selection.
- Fixed an issue where initiating a search with a space in the search field would show a navigation error message.
- Fixed an issue where User Notes for deleted courses were appearing in when the View Past Courses toggle was selected. [Experimental Feature]
- Fixed an issue where, if a user had no active enrollments, their User Notes screen would show notes for past courses without having the View Past Course toggle selected. [Experimental Feature]
- Fixed an issue in self-assigned tasks with due dates to always allow late submissions.
Updates in version 2019.01.31.3579. Learn more.
- Course Variables: Added a new variable,
ITEMTHUMBNAIL, which will report the path to the current item’s thumbnail.
GetDomainEnrollmentMetrics: A new attribute,
skipempty, that will not return teachers with 0 active, inactive, and complete enrollments.