A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.92 available on January 17, 2019.
In this release, we added the ability for teachers and students to add Notes to courses, folders, and activities. For the moment, this is an experimental feature and can be enabled/disabled by admins.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue where folders in the Activity tool were displayed slightly off-center.
- Updated the Common Cartridge import to reflect the
intendedEndUserRoleattribute specified on activities. Specifically, if an item is marked as intended for the teacher only, Buzz hides the activity from students
- Fixed an issue in Domain Settings where, when changing and saving settings in a child domain, some additional settings from the parent domain would be unintentionally changed in the child domain. Any impacted settings will be returned to their intended configuration the next time users save Domain Settings.
- Fixed an issue where teacher tools were unavailable for LTI activities when viewing a custom activity from the Grade Editor.
- Fixed an issue where scores submitted to a student's Gradebook would not always be updated to reflect the new score.