A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.91 available on January 10, 2019.
In this release, we updated the teacher notification option A student submits something to include discussion board posts to graded discussions.
In this release, we:
- Updated wording on the "Submit all answers" button in assessments; it now reads "Submit."
- Fixed an issue where admins could not access item analytics in the Teacher app Gradebook.
- Fixed an issue where images would not upload using the Clipboard's rich text editor for tasks.
- Fixed an issue in the Clipboard where users could not rename activities brought in from the Digital Library.
- Fixed an issue in the Restore screens (course, user, enrollment) where you could not sort after you searched for an entry on the screen.
- Fixed an issue in the Restore screens (course, user, enrollment) where search appeared to return no results if you search while on any page other than the first one.
- Fixed an issue in the Restore screens (course, user, enrollment) where the paginator displayed "0 of 0" after clearing your search criteria and returning to the full list.
- Fixed an issue where student names in the Activity Grader would not order correctly when sorting by "Last name, First, name."
- Fixed an issue where sorting options applied to student names in the Gradebook were not maintained on returning after grading an activity.
- Fixed an issue where the teacher app was erroneously showing the Settings tab when viewing a student page in the Gradebook; the Settings tab only appears for the student.
- Fixed an issue where the badges tab displayed on the gradebook screen when the Badges feature switch was turned off.
Updates in version 2019.01.09.3541. Learn more.
GetEntityWork2: Fixed an issue where the responses may not be cached.
SubmissionTeacher), now includes entries from students submissions to a graded discussion.