A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.90 available on January 3, 2019.
In this release, we added Proficiency by Course, Proficiency by Student, and Learning Objective Mastery graphs to the Activity Grader's Analytics tab. Formerly, these graphs were available only in the Admin app's Test Analytics report.
- Learning Objective Mastery breaks the performance data down by learning objectives.
- Proficiency by Student breaks objective performance down by student.
- If you run the report on a Master course, a Proficiency by Course section replaces the Proficiency by Student section and breaks down objective proficiency by derivative courses.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue where course authors were not able to edit fill-in-the-blank questions with zero answers.
- Fixed an issue where teachers were unable to create more than one activity in one sitting using the Clipboard.
- Fixed an issue where Clipboard > Activities wouldn't allow users to preview supplemental material.
- Updated the Clipboard to show a wait modal above previews.
- Fixed an issue where course authors were allowed to choose folders from Digital Library in Clipboard.
- Fixed an where the recipient fields when sending messages in the Clipboard were editable when they should have been read only.