A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v3.0.86, v3.0.87, & v3.0.88, available on December 13, 2018.
In this release, we:
- Updated the rich-text editor to allow the
controlslistattribute in a
- Fixed an issue in Domain Settings where saving Landing Content HTML file would not display to students and teachers.
We released a second version today (v3.0.87) to resolve issues introduced in today's initial release. The following fixes are included.
- Fixed an issue that inhibited teachers from exporting scores in the Gradebook.
- Fixed an issue where an Admin selecting a student's activity submission from the Gradebook would open the Course Details screen instead of the selected submission.
We released an additional version (v3.0.88) on Friday (12/14/2018) to resolve issues introduced in the initial release. The following fixes are included.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the Period filter from working in the Gradebook.
- Fixed an issue that prevented score Exports in Multi-Outcome Scoring courses.