A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.85, available on December 6, 2018.
In response to considerable user feedback, we swapped the order of the Dashboard and Grades tabs on the student's Grades screen. This makes grading easier for teachers because clicking a student name on the People tool takes the teacher directly to the grades.
In this release, we:
- Fixed the Journal and Blog post editor to allow titles of no more than 1000 characters.
- Added the color picker back into the Scoring objectives card in Domain Settings.
- Fixed an issue that wouldn't allow teachers to attach course links to messages in the Clipboard.
- Fixed an issue that wouldn't allow teachers to send messages to observers with the Clipboard.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes caused checkboxes in the People tool to disappear.
- Updated the assessment editor to hide the Question per page setting when using an exam template.
- Fixed the Course Settings editor to validate that the course start date precedes the end date.
- Updated the question editor to validate replacement variable requirements.
- Improved the border styling of course cards.
- Fixed an issue in QuickNav where the Gradebook - Objective Mastery option was appearing for courses that have no learning objectives.
- Fixed a scrolling issue in the Objective Mastery tool in the student Gradebook.
- Fixed an issue in the student's Create Task screen where the text-editor's toolbar had extra buttons.
- Fixed a multiple-choice question rendering issue that was introduced in the latest Chrome release.
Updates in version 2018.11.30.3513. Learn more.
GetAttempt: When using question pools by learning objective, the API uses the learning objectives aligned to the activity. In this update, if no learning objectives are aligned to the activity it will then use the learning objectives aligned to the course.
CreateUser2: Fixed an issue where the wrong error code was returned if the request was not authenticated..