A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.84, available on November 29, 2018.
In this release, we updated the styling of the following screens to reflect the material design updates in the Buzz UI:
In this release, we:
- Updated the way replacement variables are verified, so users receive an error message if they have formatted them incorrectly.
- Fixed an issue where the Admin app > User > History card would not display changes to student Accommodations.
- Fixed an issue where the Admin app > User > History card would not display changes to Profile Pictures.
- Fixed an issue where the Domain Settings screen was not displaying the SpeechStream integration field.
- Revised the permissions that users with no assigned persona are given; they are now assigned the most restrictive options selected.
- Fixed an issue with inserting images into custom login pages; users seeing problems will need to reinsert the image.
Updates in version 2018.11.29.3511. Learn more.
- A new report,
User Activity Details, that shows user flags, persona, activity, enrollments, and permissions for a given time range.
UpdateCourses: Fixed an issue that would cause the learning objectives to change order upon update.
Proxy: Users with domain course rights can now proxy as a user with domain section rights, an obsolete set of rights.
GetUser2, etc.: Fixed an issue that could cause the
lastlogindatefor a user that never logged in incorrectly. Previously, the year could have displayed as
0001when it should have been
1753, the system min date value.
GetProfilePicture: Enhanced security so that every request for a profile picture must be authenticated.
CreateUser2: Fixed an issue that could allow for a user to be created without the required rights.