A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.79, available on November 8, 2018.
- Click the View options to see the old and new values.
- Click Changes to see changed settings.
- Click Details to see current settings.
Changes are highlighted red for deletions and green for additions.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue where administrators were unable to grade students' past assessment submissions.
- Fixed an issue in the Digital Library initial screen where the number of available titles in a collection erroneously included deleted titles.
- Fixed an issue where unnecessary scrollbars were displayed in the question text editor.
- Fixed an issue where additional text toolbars would sometimes appear when editing a question.
- Fixed an issue where the Activity Editor's due date calendar popup was somewhat obscured when viewed on a small screen.
- Fixed an issue in the Activity Editor to help prevent you from creating invalid activity IDs.
- Fixed an issue where student lists would sometimes not retain alphabetical order when using the toolbar to navigate between students in a sibling course activity.
- Fixed an issue on the student's Gradebook Home screen where a Scoring Objective gauge with only extra credit points would display as 0% instead of empty.
- Fixed an issue in Other Reports where you could enter out-of-range numbers for numeric report parameters.
- Fixed an issue where the raw scores report failed to run on very large data-set sizes.
- Improved the download time for all reports launched from the Other Reports screen.
Updates in version 2018.11.08.3446. Learn more.
PutItemActivity: Fixed an issue where time spent on an item could reflect less time if there was only one item in the course.
PutItems: Fixed an issue where a an item could be updated to have itself as its own
GetDomainStats: A new option,
activecourses, to return a count of all courses that have not been deleted or deactivated.
GetCalendarItems: A new API that gets
blackoutdatesfor the specified enrollments.