A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.80, available on November 15, 2018.
In this release, we enhanced Admin > Domain Settings to provide a better user experience. The settings are now displayed as cards listed in alphabetical order.
As part of this update, we moved the Black out date editor and G Suite account services into Domain Settings. They were previously found in the Domain Details side menu.
To accommodate monitors with less vertical space and to improve usability of the Student > Gradebook, we moved the Student Info card out of the page header and into a Dashboard tab.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue where announcements from expired enrollments appeared in a teacher's announcement list.
- Fixed an issue in the Student App where switching between grades pages of Multi-Outcome Scoring and non-Multi-Outcome Scoring courses highlighted the incorrect Gradebook tab.
- Fixed a styling issue on the People page that caused the progress column to unnecessarily wrap.
- Fixed an issue in Activity History where the Grade view option was sometimes blank instead of displaying the actual grade-view value.
- Fixed an issue in the Course, Activity, User, and Domain History tools where clicking a link to a past version of an attached file would sometimes show the most recent version of that file.
- Improved the messaging for deprecated or unhandled properties in the Course, Activity, User, and Domain History tools.
- Fixed an issue where editing visible columns in the Activity Grader would clear other visible column settings for the Final Grades and Course Gradebook tools.
- Fixed an issue in the History tools where the "Modified-by" user sometimes displayed the current logged-in user instead of the user who modified the resource.
- Fixed an issue where the Activity Grader would fail to open if you defined an input grade table for an activity but then later deleted the grade table.
Updates in version 2018.11.15.3469. Learn more.
GetUserAnnouncementList: A new attribute,
daysactivepastend, to specify the number of days past the enrollment end date to continue treating enrollments as active for announcements to be returned.