Dawn allows you to create and sell Catalog entries to learners through an online Catalog. A Catalog entry has the flexibility to be built to meet various needs. For example, they can be traditional courses with video instruction and learning interactions, or can be set up as coaching hubs where learners go just for expert coaching advice and learner materials.
Catalog entry overview
Catalog entries in Dawn can present learners with a combination of the following elements:
- Mastery and Effort (Time spent) tracking dashboard.
- Coaching help and session scheduling.
- Peer learning Groups.
- Newsletters with automated scheduled delivery.
- Attached learning Materials.
- Learning content organized with a simple Table of contents with Sections that contain Instructions (with an emphasis on video and interactive activities).
Create Catalog entries
To create a new catalog entry with Dawn:
- Open the Administration > Catalog screen.
- Click Add to catalog.
- A Title.
- The Template you want to use (as an author, you can make your entries into templates to use when for other entries). Choose the Dawn Basic Template to use a wizard to build simple entries.
- Click Create. This takes you to Dawn's authoring tools.