A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.75, available on October 11, 2018.
In this release, we:
- Updated the color in the Help widget for better contrast.
- Enabled graders to assign and modify scores on all assessment submissions, instead of just the most recent submission by each student.
- Improved the wording for the Course settings > Advanced options checkbox that affects how Buzz calculates due dates in Continuous courses. It now reads: When auto-generating due dates, provide less time for activities that require only viewing.
- When unchecked, all activities are considered equally to calculate the time allowed for each and what due date to assign.
- When checked, activities that require only viewing get less time than other activities.
To create an activity that requires only viewing from the student, use the Assignment, Custom Activity, Rich-text, or Website link Activity types and disable the This activity is gradable option.
Technical note: If you create activities through the XLI API, activities that require only viewing are non-gradable item’s whose type is AssetLink or Resource.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue where the HTML
aria-describedbyattribute was being stripped from an activity's content.
- Updated assessments to scroll to the top of a new page after navigating to it.
- Fixed a sorting issue in the Domain Dashboard summary.
- Fixed an issue where the Admin > Domain tab wouldn't refresh if you changed domains inside the tool.
- Fixed an issue where the question editor would sometimes show an incorrect Points value for questions that are links to other questions.
- Updated the audio/video recording dialogue to allow one recording session per use; now, when users want to re-record, they Save or Cancel the file they've created and open the dialogue again.
- Fixed a sorting issue in the Activity Grader where the Prior and Next buttons weren't aligning with the correct student.
- Fixed an issue in the Grade Editor where the Objective Mastery tab would sometimes show an unnecessary row with no labels other than a progress bar. That row no longer appears.
Updates in version 2018.10.11.3382. Learn more.
GetAttempt: Fixed an issue where a passage question could be displayed multiple times if the same question ID exists multiple times in the course hierarchy.
GetRights: Fixed an issue where the
entityidin the response would display incorrectly.
RestoreAnnouncements: Deleted course-level announcements can now be listed and restored.