A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.72, available on September 20, 2018.
In this release, we've given Parents/Observers the ability to self-enroll in courses using course codes (just like students do).
Learn more: How do I join a course as an observer?
In this release, we:
- Updated text that appeared in the dropbox after a student re-submitted an assignment to clarify meaning.
- Fixed an issue where teacher enrollments that had expired fewer than 14 days wouldn't show as expired in course player.
- Updated the rubric editor to calculate fractional point values for rubric columns.
- Fixed an issue where teachers could not review an assessment as their students would review it.
- Fixed an issue in the fill-in-the-blank question editor where the computed partial score for each blank was used as the entire question score instead of the appropriate fraction score for each blank.
- Fixed an issue where inactive courses were displayed as active courses in the Teacher > Home screen and in the Admin app.
- Updated styles on the Teacher > People screen to wrap email addresses.
- Updated styles on the Teacher > Gradebook > Unit Summary screen to wrap email addresses.
- Fixed an issue in the rich text editor to show any currently selected text as the display text when creating a course activity link.
Updates in version 2018.09.19.3323. Learn more.
NavigateItem: Fixed an issue when a folder was set to be a master restriction item it would not correctly be marked as completed when the folder’s items were completed.
GetEntityGradebook2: Various optimization improvements to allow a gradebook to load faster, especially if many of the enrollments have no personalization.
GetAttemptReview: A new attribute,
forviewing, to treat the current user as a student in the course when evaluating feedback conditions, even if the current user has
GradeExamrights on the course. Otherwise, the current user is treated as a teacher if they have
GradeExamrights on the course.
GetEntityGradebook2: Fixed an issue where a manually graded assessment question could continue to show as “needs grading” after a score has been saved.
GetSubmissionState: Improved the speed of the API.
For Parents/Observers: How do I join a course as an observer?