A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.74, available on October 4, 2018.
In this release, we improved rendering time in the Domain Dashboard.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue where the assessment question editor would not display some Math ML equations correctly.
- Fixed a display issue in the question editor where a gap would appear between two sequential choice numbers in matching questions if you had deleted a choice between them.
- Fixed an issue with creating audio/video feedback in the Grade Editor/Activity Grader.
- Fixed a rare sorting issue in the Gradebook screen.
- Fixed an issue in the For Me tool where the due-date settings were not editable for clipboard-assigned tasks in continuous courses.
- Fixed an issue where the rich text editor stripped
aria-describedbyattributes from manually edited HTML. We also fixed an issue where SpeechStream-specific attributes were being stripped.
- Fixed an issue where the Dropbox enforced an extraneous due date setting on an activity in a continuous course.
Updates in version 2018.10.03.3371. Learn more.
GetDomainEnrollmentMetrics: Improved the loading performance.
UpdatePassword: Users can now be created or updated to have no password. A user without a password cannot be authenticated directly into the API using the
Login2API, but must authenticate using single sign-on (SSO) or through
- Fixed an issue where not all prior activities in the manifest were checked for gating.
- Fixed an issue where newline characters could be stripped from the displayed HTML.
CopyCourses: Fixed an issue where copying a course could fail if the course contained G Suite files.