A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.68, available on August 30, 2018.
On September 6, 2018 (Thursday), we will be changing the way we refer to the Home screen in all Buzz apps. Instead of seeing Home as the first entry in your Main Menu, you will see one of the following entries based on the app you are using:
- Student App (for both students and observers/parents)
- Teacher App
- Admin App
The icons will remain the same, and our documentation will be updated to reflect this change.
In this release, we:
- Added a warning message if you run Buzz with the outdated and unsupported browser Internet Explorer.
- Updated the Gradebook and Activity grader tools to retain group filter options when navigation between them.
In this release, we:
- Updated the Admin Dashboard piechart to display enrollment numbers and associated percentages in the pie chart legend.
- [Firefox specific] Fixed a couple of styling issues that appeared when enrollments or observers into domains with a customized footer message.
- Fixed an issue in the Single Student Performance report where the Enrollment ID column sometimes would be empty.
- Fixed a Chromebook-specific issue where scrollbars would not appear in the course table of contents list.
- Improved the labels and prompts in places you must choose or upload a particular type of course resource, such as a .pdf or .html file.fixed an issue where the rich-text editor failed to report an error message if an image failed to upload.
Updates in version 2018.08.29.3281. Learn more.
GetEnrollmentMetricsReport: Fixed an issue that when the
entityidwas a domain ID it was using the domain ID of the enrollments. The correct behavior is to use the domain ID of the courses.
enrollmentmetrics: Fixed an issue where the metrics were not updated when an enrollment’s status or end date would change.
NavigateItem: Fixed an issue where the
USERIDcourse variable would not display the proxied user’s ID when proxying.
RunReport: Fixed an issue where an error may not be returned when the report failed to execute.