A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v3.0.167, available on August 23, 2018.
In this release, we updated Unit Summary screen, so that the header columns and header rows remain frozen when scrolling.
We also added a tab to the Admin Reports tool titled Other that allows admins to run additional reports available to your domain and--in exciting news for many of our longtime customers--they are reports that were previously accessible in BrainHoney.
Learn more: How do I run reports in the Other tab?
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue where assessment print previews would show passage question separator.
- Fixed an issue where users were not able to attach "companion materials" to an assessment question.
- Removed the Answer eliminator tool from multiple choice questions that use dropdowns.
- Fixed an issue where the new Admin dashboard could interfere with a user's ability to access the app based on their assigned permissions.
- Fixed an issue where the Community tool was not appearing in the QuickNav popup.
- Fixed an issue where the audio and video buttons were erroneously showing on the feedback-template-editor toolbar in the Grade Editor and Activity Grader.
- Fixed an issue where the Settings tool did not report an error message if your profile picture failed to upload.
- Fixed an issue where the equation editor would not format all components correctly in the Agenda.
- Fixed an issue where the top two values in the Teacher Dashboard bar graph were overlapping.
- Fixed an issue where the Needs Grading screen was not showing target due dates for activities in continuous courses.
- Fixed an issue where the Activity Editor showed "blank" instead of 0 in the activity's "Passing score" field.
- Fixed an issue where the Resource Library tool was not appearing in the QuickNav find tool popup.
- Fixed an issue that would cause extra scroll bars to appear on custom sign in pages.
Updates in version 2018.08.23.3260. Learn more.
- Fixed an issue where making some XML requests could fail.
ExportData: A new attribute,
bom, to determine whether or not to include byte order marks in the output file. The default is to include byte order marks.