A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version v2.0.162, available on July 19, 2018.
Updates: Buzz integrates with the SpeechStream text-to-speech tool
In this release, we enabled integration with the SpeechStream text-to-speech toolbar, from Texthelp, to improve accessibility. You set up your account with Texthelp, and Buzz makes it easy to integrate it.
With SpeechStream enabled, the Activities toolbar displays a Text to speech button for Assignments and Rich-text activity types.
Pressing the button (which looks like an ear) hides and shows the SpeechStream toolbar that reads the assignment text aloud using the play button.
In this release, we:
- Fixed the text of an error message in the Question Editor.
- Fixed an issue that prevented you from setting the points per question field to 0 in the Question Editor.
- Fixed a filename display issue when displaying companion materials during an assessment.
- Fixed an issue where the selected period in the Clipboard did not appear in the Gradebook Settings.
- Fixed an issue where the Grades > For Me screen would show Grades for All Periods at times when a specific period was selected for display.
- Fixed an issue where the Grades screen would not import files with a tab character in the title.
- Fixed an issue where metadata fields that should have appeared when opening an activity from the For Me > Gradebook settings screen weren't appearing.
- Fixed an issue where a student would not be allowed to select a choice activity if they had already selected and removed that specific choice activity.
- Updated sorting function in the School Year and Past courses columns of the Student > Grades screen to adhere to ascending and descending listing selections.
Updates in version 2018.07.18.3188. Learn more.
GetDomainSettings: Fixed an issue that could prevent the settings from honoring
Custom Questions: Fixed an issue where the
isteacherboolean was not in the response.