During the summer of 2017, we released a new Buzz UI, giving you the same features and functionality with a cleaner, simpler user experience!
Until all users have switched to the new UI, our Help Center articles will include information for both.
Click the header below that aligns with the Buzz UI version you are using (Old UI or New UI); if you don't know which version you are using, review the differences and/or contact your system admin or Agilix account manager.
As of November 2, 2017, we have updated our Google Drive integration. These directions are only applicable if you are still using our Old UI, but we recommend you use the automatic integration outlined in the link above.
Buzz allows districts and schools to enable a deep integration with Google Drive so users can submit and view documents directly in Buzz.
Once enabled, this integration is available for all users in the district. Teachers and students can use their own Google Drive account to submit and view files.
Configure your Google Drive settings
To configure Google settings for Buzz:
- Sign into your Google account.
- Follow these directions: https://support.google.com/cloud/answer/6158849
- For step 5: OAuth 2.0 is the correct client ID.
- For step 6: Follow the directions in the Create Credentials section below.
- Choose the Web application radio button.
- http://[INSERT YOUR DOMAIN].agilixbuzz.com
- https://[INSERT YOUR DOMAIN].agilixbuzz.com
- https://[INSERT YOUR DOMAIN].brainhoney.com
- Note: This is only necessary if you using BrainHoney as well as Buzz.
- Click Create and save the Client ID Google provides.
Add the Client ID to your Buzz Configuration
To add the Client ID to Buzz:
- Open Settings in the Domain toolbar.
- Select Integrations and enter your Google Drive Client ID in the field under Google.
- If you are using BrainHoney, follow the steps outlined in the Configure your Google Drive settings section of this article, then follow the steps in the Configuring a BrainHoney Domain section here.