During the summer of 2017, we released a new Buzz UI, giving you the same features and functionality with a cleaner, simpler user experience!
The feature(s) covered in this article are only included in the new Buzz UI. If you don't know which version you are using, review the differences and/or contact your system admin or Agilix account manager.
You can set up Buzz to notify you when certain actions and changes occur.
As an observer of a student, you can choose to receive the following notifications:
- A student submits something (This is only available as part of a digest that summarizes all of the notifications you've selected.)
- A student's grade drops below passing
- A student receives a score or feedback
- A student receives a badge
- A student's enrollment status changes
To manage notifications:
- Open the User Menu from the top-right corner of the toolbar.
- Select Settings.
- Under Notifications preferences provide your Email, Mobile number, and Carrier if you want to receive emails and SMS notifications.
- In the Observer notifications card, indicate which notifications you want to receive and how you want to receive them:
- By SMS and/or Email
- Daily and/or Weekly