A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in versions v2.0.146 and v3.0.44, available on March 22, 2018.
New Buzz UI
During the summer of 2017, we released a new Buzz UI, giving you the same features and functionality with a cleaner, simpler user experience!
The release notes in this section pertain only to those using the new Buzz UI.
New Buzz UI updates
In this release, we:
New Buzz UI fixed issues
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue where the Community menu entry would not appear as active when you had navigated to a Community page.
- Fixed an issue where switching between questions in the Question Editor tool would show the previously selected question.
- Fixed a typo in a confirmation prompt when adding Multi-Outcome Scoring objectives in Course Settings.
- Fixed an issue where creating a new question kept the body of the previous question as the body of the new question.
- Fixed an issue where opening the assessment Activity Editor with questions containing equations with parenthesis in them would initially display "math processing error" instead of the equation in the assessment preview in the Questions tab.
- Fixed an issue in the Student Print Grades screen where the Score column displayed just the percentage sign (%) instead of "0%" when no scores are submitted for a Multi-Outcome Scoring objective.
- Updated the Gradebook tool to sort students in the Gradebook > Students and Gradebook > Activities tabs in the same way.
- Fixed an issue where forum posts details were not displayed in the Grade Editor screen.
- Fixed an issue where the link to an activity from the Grades > Activity Details screen wouldn't work.
- Fixed an issue where the Score column header would be displayed vertically in the Student Grades screen if no activities appeared in the course.
- Fixed an issue where a teacher without grading rights could attempt to submit grades.
- Fixed an issue where a teacher trying to view a student's LTI-enabled activity would sometimes launch as the student instead of as the teacher.
Updates in version 2018.03.21.3022. Learn more.
Course Metrics: Fixed an issue that prevented a course metric,
responsiveness, from being updated if it was the only attribute being changed.
PutItems: Optimized the performance of updating or creating items in a course if the course already has many items and many versions of those items.