How do I import Common Cartridge (1EdTech (formerly IMS) and SCORM) content?
Content packages contain simple learning content and metadata created in accordance with international standards. Buzz allows you to import 1EdTech (formerly IMS) packages (including common cartridges and QTI questions) or SCORM packages into your courses.
- 1EdTech (formerly IMS) Common Cartridge up to v1.1.
- 1EdTech (formerly IMS) Thin Common Cartridge version 1.3.
- SCORM 2004 & 1.2.
To add content packages:
- Open the Editor from the Main Menu.
- Select the folder you want to add the activity to and click the Add activity button.
- Select 1EdTech Package.
- Click Choose File and select to the package you want to import.
- Click OK.