Note: The Course manager tool appears only for Base courses. Because Base Courses are designed to be used for content creation and management for multiple Derivative courses, they must:
- Not have any student enrollments (they can have teacher and content author enrollments).
- Have at lease one Derivative course set up to inherit changes.
The Course manager tool is designed for Base courses (and appears only when they are set up).
You can access it from:
- A Base Course Card.
- The Main Menu with the course selected.
Course enrollments. Review and manage course enrollments. Enrollments should be limited to Teachers and other content authors.
To drop enrollments, check the box next to the enrollment and click Drop.
To create enrollments:
- Click Add.
- Select the desired Role from the dropdown.
- Use the Find user fields to search by names, username, email, or ID to add one or more enrollments.
- Click Add another user to add more Find user fields.
- Use Create a new user to add an enrollment for a new user.
- Once you've found the desired user, click Enroll.