A course in Buzz can display only up to 5,000 items (including items in My Library). At 80% of this limit and beyond, an item count appears to alert the course author that they're approaching the limit.
How to manage item limits
If you are approaching or have surpassed your limit, you can:
- Delete items that you are no longer using.
- Move items to course that can act as a repository:
- Create a new course (Teacher or Admin app).
- Subscribe the new course to the course with your items (Admin app).
- Copy the items you want moved into the new course using the Digital Library (Teacher or Admin app).
- Delete those items from the original course (Teacher or Admin app).
This table outlines your upload limits by content type.
|Content type||Upload Limit||Details|
|Import course or Common Cartridge||400MB||No individual file in the import can exceed 250MB.|
|Course resource||400MB||Per upload.|
|Student submission||100MB||Per upload.|
|Teacher response||100MB||Per upload.|
|Peer response||100MB||Per upload.|
|Wiki page||100MB||Per upload.|