Writing blog posts is a great way to explore and share ideas with your teacher and classmates. To encourage discussion and collaboration, you can read and comment on other student's blogs, too.
To read and respond to a blog:
- Open the Course Home page with the Activities tool.
- Select the blog from the activities listed in the sidebar.
- Select a classmate from the list on the right to read their blog.
- Click on the blog post's title to read any comments from others and to add your own.
- In the text editor that appears below the blog post, enter your comment.
- Click Add comment.