Assessments are gradable activities that use questions you create and/or link from question banks. Each question can be aligned with specific objectives in the course, and student performance on objectives can be used to make formative or remediation assessments.
To align questions with objectives, the objectives must be available in the course: How do I create and/or import objectives?
To align assessment questions with objectives:
- Open the Editor from the Main Menu.
- Select the desired assessment and click the pencil (edit) icon.
- Select the desired question from the list on the left, scroll to the Objective mastery card, and click Choose objective.
- If you have inherited or selected objectives, you can filter to show only those or to show All objectives. You can also use the search Filter.
- Check the box(es) next to the objective(s) you want to align to the question.
- Click Done and Save the assessment.