A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version 2.0.78, available on November 17, 2016.
In this release, we:
- Added a new completion trigger option to the dropdown in the activity editors. The options now include Mark as completed when student:
- Views this activity for a specified time
- Submits this activity
- Receives any score (new trigger)
- Receives a passing score
- Added an option to the subscription setup to let the subdomains of the subscribing domain inherit the subscription access.
- Updated feedback templates in the Activity Grader and Grade Editor to be listed alphabetically.
- Made many updates to the Teacher and Admin apps to improve accessibility for users with a visual impairment. While many of the updates were under-the-hood, users may notice improved keyboard navigation throughout multiple tools and slight style changes to selected and focused buttons and menu options.
In this release, we:
- Fixed an issue that caused PDF content in course agendas to appear in front of dialog boxes or the course drop-down picker.
- Fixed an issue that kept users from opening Course Links provided through email.
- Removed fields from Digital Library entries that can't be edited (e.g., OpenEd, Khan).
- Fixed an issue that made video content from Khan Academy available to copy/link to a course only after the user previewed it.
- Improved the workflow for excluding questions from an assessment score.
- Updated the way Khan content folders are handled, so that activity order is maintained within a folder when it's brought into a course.
- Fixed an issue that caused fill-in-the-blank questions to display multiple input boxes when they were set up to display only one.
- Improved the overall performance of the rich text editor when graphics are embedded.
- Updated the way avatar and bookmark image filenames are handled, so they accept apostrophes and dashes.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the What-if calculator from displaying course activities after disabling periods.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes created a navigation error when students signed into Buzz.
Teachers: How do I use question pools?