A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version 2.0.75, available on October 27, 2016.
As part of this release, we:
- Updated the submission process, so that students can now resubmit activities multiple times between the due date and the end of the grace period, as long as the teacher has not graded the activity.
- Improved the admin process for creating domain-wide landing page content and added the ability to preview your work from Domain Settings.
In this release, we:
- Made many updates to the Teacher and Admin apps to improve accessibility for users with a visual impairment. While many of the updates were under-the-hood, users may notice improved keyboard navigation throughout multiple tools and slight style changes to selected and focussed buttons and menu options.
- Updated the batch import default copy commands to Copy (static copy), Child (derivative copy and the default setting), and Sibling (modified derivative copy of a child).
- Fixed the Date column in the Enrollment Activity Details report to show the local time of the end-user downloading the report rather than the UTC format.
- [Firefox] Fixed an issue that prompted users to leave the application when trying to download an attachment.
- Fixed an issue that caused a scrollbars to appear erroneously when editing group names.
- Added help text letting users know that they must use numbers between 0 and 1 when entering partial scores for multiple choice questions.
- Removed the Show indicator for edited content in derivative courses option from Course Settings when the Prevent content edits in derivative courses option is selected.
- [IE 11] Fixed an issue that kept users from resizing images in the question editor's rich text editor without deactivating the preview functionality.
- Fixed the Resource panel dropdown menus, so they no longer get cut off.
- Fixed an issue that caused content entered into the rich text editor after inserting an equation to be replaced by the equation.
- Fixed the SCOs and other iframe components behave when multiple instances of Buzz are opened, so that data is maintained current across them.
- Fixed an issue where a group member still appeared in a group even though the enrollment was moved to another course.
- Fixed an issue where a copied formative assessment could excuse a student from objectives that were not aligned to the course.
- Updated the app to prompt users to login again whenever a No Authentication error is displayed.
- Updated the Activity Grader, so that Multi-Outcome Scoring grades can be cleared using the Clear button.
- Fixed an issue that kept teachers from updating multiple scores for automatically-graded activities in Multi-Outcome Scoring courses.
- Fixed an issue that allowed graders to enter activity grades for a students even when the activity wasn't visible/assigned to that student.
- Removed the Show Category Totals option from the Performance page when they are not available.
- Fixed an issue that caused trouble saving content when two iframe components were embedded in the rich text editor.
- Revised Course Links so links from two different courses can be sent in and opened from the same email as long as the recipient is enrolled in both courses.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes kept rubric feedback from appearing for students.
- Fixed an issue in which the idle timeout would interfere with activity time limits set by course authors.