If enabled, Buzz allows you to specify courses from which content authors can copy activities as templates. They can then edit them for their own needs.
To do so:
- Open Settings from the Domain toolbar.
- Select the Course Options tab.
- Click Add in the Activity Templates section and provide:
- The Order you want each added item to appear in.
- The template Title.
- The course you want authors to be able to copy templates from.
- Click the pencil (edit) icon to open the Editor for the indicated course.