If enabled, Buzz allows you to specify courses from which content authors can copy activities as templates. They can then edit them for their own needs.
To do so:
- Open the vertical menu in the toolbar of Domain Details.
- Select Domain Settings.
- Click Add on the Activity Templates card and provide:
- The Order you want each added item to appear in ("0" = top placement).
- The template Title.
- The course you want authors to be able to copy templates from.
Once added to the domain, these templates appear under tabs along the top Add to window when adding an activity with the Editor.
On clicking Save, after adding a course for activity templates, the chosen course is set to Public so all course authors can access it. To reverse this:
- Open the Courses tool.
- Select the desired course.
- Uncheck the Public box.