A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version 2.0.62, available on August 11, 2016.
In this release, we:
- Made many updates to the Teacher app to improve accessibility for users with a visual impairment. While many of the updates were under-the-hood, users may notice improved keyboard navigation throughout multiple tools and slight style changes to selected and focused buttons and menu options.
- Updated our grade export feature to allow users to include inactive enrollments when Show All Enrollments is selected.
In this release, we:
- Updated the User Editor, so it will now load the description field when accessed from the list view.
- Added example text to the Applications field in the Bookmarks editor (Domain > Settings > Domain Options), so that users can see what kind of content is necessary to avoid disabling the Save button.
- Fixed an issue where choice activities could not load in the Admin app if they were not given a title.
- Updated resources to allow filenames with spaces and special characters to be downloaded.
- Removed an unnecessary colon from the Admin proxy dialogue.
- Updated the Domain tool search, so that it no longer returns domains the user cannot access in the results.
- Revised the Calendar to display only events that are associated with the role (Teacher, Student, etc) the user is signed in as for users who have multiple roles.
- Fixed an issue that disallowed users from assigning activities from the Clipboard in a course with no folders.
- Updated the Digital Library's copy function, so that activities with access restrictions based on mastery maintain those restriction when copied together.
- Updated the Performance tool to display Proficiency by Learning Objective and Proficiency by Course analytics results in Master courses, even when they have enrollments.
- Updated the For Me screen in the Performance tool, so, when users select Delete, items are removed without the user having to refresh the window.
- Updated the rich text editor, so that indenting text no longer changes the font.
Editor (beta) fixes
As part of our continual efforts to improve the new Editor tool, we:
- Fixed an issue where dragging objectives or badges to any folder with a Student Choice folder included would cause the items in that folder to disappear.
- Fixed an issue where the preview for a fill-in-the-blank question with multiples blanks would display only the first blank and answer.
- Updated the print assessment window, so that the Cancel button changes to Close once the user has selected Print.
- Fixed a wrapping issue in the Resource Selector window that occurred on small screens.
- Updated the Metadata tab in the Editor to store and display the specified default value for boolean fields.
- Updated the Editor to allow teachers to select and Delete resources without receiving an error message.