Attach a file
You can easily attach files to activities using the activity editors. To do so:
- Create an activity or click the edit activity button for an existing activity.
- In the Activity tab, scroll to the Attachments card and click Add attachment.
- Click the radio button for the type of attachment you want to add. You can choose:
- Course resource to add a file that exists in the course or on your computer by clicking the upload file button at the far right of the resource field (to upload a new resource, see directions below).
- Google document to add a file from your Google Drive if your course is configured for it.
- Choose the file you want and click Add attachment.
Upload a new resource
If you want to attach a file that is on your computer, but not uploaded to your course resources, you can upload a file using the Syllabus tab in the Editor tool, or:
- Follow steps 1-4 above; select the Course resource radio button on step 4.
- Click the upload file icon in the resource field.
- Click Choose File and select and Upload each file you want to add.
- Name the file and select the folder you want to upload the file into in the folder dropdown.
- Click Upload.
- Click Add attachment.
- You can delete files from resources by checking the box and clicking Delete.
- If you want to attach an image to display in the activity, click the insert image button or simply drag the image into the editable field.