A round-up of all improvements and changes to the Buzz platform in version 2.0.66, available on September 8, 2016.
In this release, many updates were made to the Teacher and Admin apps to improve accessibility for users with a visual impairment. While many of the updates were under-the-hood, users may notice improved keyboard navigation throughout multiple tools and slight style changes to selected and focussed buttons and menu options.
In this release, we:
- Removed an erroneous option to allow a student submission dropbox with peer assessments.
- Revised remove/delete enrollment dialog to more specifically and accurately reflect a user's actions.
- Fixed an issue that disallowed users from using drag and drop functionality to reorder items created with the Clipboard (must be assigned to an entire class to appear in the Editor).
- Fixed an issue that kept the Editor from recognizing negative variables.
- [IE and Firefox] Resolved a timing issue with custom questions.
- Fixed an issue that created and displayed an unnecessary enrollment when an admin who was also a teacher accessed the teacher app with the admin app.
- Hid the time spent in minutes display from Multi-Outcome Scoring courses.
- Fixed an issue that caused existing scoring objectives to be hidden when a user without rights to edit those objectives added new scoring objectives in Domain Settings.
- Fixed an issue that caused the cursor to jump to the wrong position when pasting content into the rich text editor.