How do I build tables with the rich text editor?
During the summer of 2017, we released a new Buzz UI with a cleaner, simpler user experience!
The process described in this article is not needed in the new Buzz UI. If you don't know which version you are using, review the differences and/or contact your system admin or Agilix account manager.
To create a table:
- Click the table tool button and select Insert Table.
- Specify the:
- Number of columns (up to 20)
- Number of rows (up to 20)
- Width and Height
- Cell spacing and Cell padding
- Background color
- Border size
- Border color
- Caption, which appears centered above the table
- Click OK to generate the table.
Once built, open the table tool to make edits, delete the table, merge cells, add rows and columns, etc.